03 October 2006

i want a book light

Waaaaaaaaah! So it's obviously that time....I've gone from happy happy to self pity and bleeeecccch (that's the echo of self pity for the uninitiated). Our bodies are amazing though.

Well after reading through a blog or two I feel instantly redeemed - not to mention much happier.

Funny I spent a few moments (10 minutes) checking out the Forever 21 site. I must remember to tell my best friend who still wears the size we wore in high school to stop by there. The clothing will only last for a few weeks, but she won't have to worry about the George Bush-like sizes that the Gap offers. You know, the size 0 is really a size 10 and so on. Yeah, like all those croissants from City Bakery didn't add a few pounds.....

Anyway, I still do need a book light so I can read and not disturb mi esposo. He's so cute when he sleeps!

Enough for the night. Hopefully the moodiness won't continue for the rest of the week.

Night night.

New York today: Eh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home