16 September 2006

See you on the slopes....

Well not really...I'm heading off to Seattle in 5 hours or so. As usual, my esposo completely helped me pull my things together. This week has been so hectic and to add a little drama into the night, I just realized that my newly purchased memory card (for the newly purchased lil' digital camera) was stolen!

That's right some SfQ#$51*#! guy at Paragon "checked" my bag because it was beeping at the security gate and guess what winds up missing? If you guessed all the AA batteries, you're absolutely wrong. The jerk took my memory card! Damn, damn, damn!

So instead of being all cuddly with my esposo or mellowing out, I'm pissed! At least the stream of obscenities has trickled down to a few "jerks"

Well writing is obviously cathartic; I'm starting to feel a bit better. Is it the bossa nova I'm listening to or is it the comfort of knowing that I have better ways to utilize my energy (score: 1 for clarity, 0 for anger).

From Seattle, we're off to Alaska. That's right! And I'm so excited. There might not be any pictures to show but at least the memories will keep me happy.

Yesterday was one of my closest friend's birthdays. That's something to celebrate.
Also, I went to my samba class this evening - which was so much fun. Hmmm..it was a great week - lots of friends, family time (my favorite thing with my father) and now some cuddling with my sweetie!

Today in New York: (in retrospect) thumbs up
To the guy with my freakin' memory card: he should have his thumbs removed. okay that's too harsh. or not?

Nighty night + speak to you when I return!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home