06 September 2006

Let's just forget the whole ikea incident...huh?


Well mi esposo and I made the...hmm how do you say - HELLISH trip to Ikea this weekend. It got ugly my friends. I went through many moods during the journey and I ended on simply hating Ikea. The darn bookcase that I was sooooo desperate to own (hello we even measured it) was oversold.

As the bitchy saleswoman informed me "We have negative 2 in stock."

Um..am I the only one who has a problem with that? Is Ikea at the nexus of the universe, is it some strange place where negative objects exist? Me thinks not, idiot.

After the nightmare, we did come out on the good side. Mi esposo and I went to see his mom (she's so incredible!) and we hung out. I'd stopped by the Labor Day Parade to pick up some comida for her - curry chicken roti...yum...curry goat...yummier!

The parade was great. I bumped into a lot of my neighbors and even decided on a digital camera to buy for my trip to Alaska.

I am so excited for the trip. Ever since my friend Nona and her daughter visited Alaska, it's been on my list of "must sees."

Well, it's late and we just walked the Uma.

New York this Labor Day week (including yesterday + day): Thumbs up
New Jersey - home to ikea elizabeth: The finger (I'm sure my love affair will be on again in a week or so...)

Nighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home