06 May 2007

Samba Sunday!



I refuse to let technological glitches bring me down. After surviving a week of mild catastrophes (Entourage erased all of my emails, I cannot make a banner for my Etsy shop no matter how many half assed Photoshop tutorials I read, the lightbox at the Etsy labs didn't do it's job and my new digital images are crappy and a host of other small business drags), I'm going to Samba today!!

This afternoon at 3PM at Sputnik I'm going to dance my socks off! My samba teachers are starting a fundrasier and good-time raiser to benefit the good work of the Samba School for Social Justice and We In Cinema an organization that teaches filmmaking to children in the favelas of Brasil.

It starts at 3PM and ends at 1AM....I won't be there that late. If you need to step back and simply enjoy yourself - come on through.



The weather in NY is going to be nice - in the 60s and absolutely lovely.

XOXO,
Fela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home